Saturday 2 March 2013

Indian Men hair cut experiece

Hi Friends.. I am sharath .. I wanted to share my very short haircut experience.
I usually cut my hair to a medium length once every month & get the same for my son vinay. Yesterday evening while talking to my wife, I told her that i am planning for a haircut tomorrow morning. She instantly said that you and vinay badly need a haircut. She also added that we should get a short haircut. I was surprised and asked her if she was serious. She said yes.
So today morning we went to our regular barbershop for our haircuts. Since we went early, the shop was not crowded.
We entered the shop and the barber greeted us. I told vinay to get in the chair. The barber asked usual cut? I replied NO. Give him a short haircut. Barber made sure if i really wanted him to do so.
I told him yes, go ahead. Barber took the electric machine and started cutting his hair. I was expecting that vinay wont be happy with this, but he really did not care. He cut the back and then both the sides with machine. Then he sprayed water on the top. And nicely reduced the top such that no hair was left to comb.
Once he was done, I got in the chair. And i told the barber that even i need a short cut. He then asked me how short I wanted it cut. I replied that i want the sides and back very short just like vinay, and about an inch of hair on the top so that i can comb it and it will look professional at my work. Barber again took the machine and started to cut the back of my hair. I was enjoying the haircut. he finished with the machine cutting. Then he sprayed the top hair and started chopping it. He neatly cut it to 1 inch. I asked him if he can cut it shorter. He said that if he cuts further, then i would not be able to comb my hair. i said ok. He again started cutting the top hair. and reduced to 1/2 inch. He then combed the all the top hair forward. It was looking nice. I paid the barber and went home.
My wife was really happy when she saw me and vinay and she just could not stop touching the machine surface of my hair.
It was a joyful experience overall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment